Myself

Hey people ..my name is Shontayia or Shonni for short.....♥

I am 11 years old turning 12 in May the 17 May...........♥

I am attending Kaitao at the moment and in the Accelerate team♥

Room 3. My teacher is the wonderful Miss D or Miss Donaldson. Shes so cool....♥

..I play Netball and I made it in to Kowhai team...Its pretty cool. ♥

Well I'm in Bosson House.......We won the Term 1 House competition......♥

My favorite subjects are, Art, Science, Technology, and P.E......♥

I'm a very sporty person love being active and running to most places.♥


I want to say hi to all my mates:
  • Kelsey
  • Neveda
  • Arihia
  • Tayla
  • Roimata
  • Kasha
  • Jante.

Hope you guys I mean gals are alright and kicking back and working hard, so that's my life,
later peace out..............................♥♥♥♥♥♥