Stage Challenge 2009

This year I participated in Stage Challenge... It was held on the 26Th of May 2009.
It was so much fun. Five other schools participated.There were 3 Primary's, One Middle School, and also one High School. This picture shows is us practicing our performance for Stage Challenge. We were awarded a participation certificate, and also a certificate for choreography.
We were jumping and screaming because we were so overjoyed. We all worked very hard and the teachers and supporters worked very hard to make it possible. We all give thanks to them. That reminds me their names are Whaea Taki, Miss English, Nikki, Mr Eunson, also others but their names haven't come to me yet. We all worked together in this activity and had so much fun.. I hope next year that I will participate in this event and that it will be as much fun.....